The 19 "VIB box is designed to receive electronic modules and devices whose dimensions correspond to the DIN41494 standard.
Equipped with shock absorbers with stainless steel cables, it provides protection against shocks and vibrations.
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARDS:
- Single or double opening box with one or two lids and a box in polyester resin and reinforced fiberglass (standard color white or gray)
- Closure profile in black epoxy treated aluminum alloy fitted with an O-ring ensuring IP67 protection (total protection against dust and water splashes in all directions with a lance).
- Black metal handles on the body of the case
- Black metal spring-loaded sleepers (on the cover)
- Stackable rubber stops on the body and on the covers
- Inner chassis 19 "metallic aluminum treated OAI (Colorless Anodic Oxidation) according to DIN41494 standard suspended by 8 shock absorbers with stainless steel cables (calculated according to the weight of the material)
- Interior fittings on request (telescopic slides, front panels, drawers, desk ...)
- Stainless fittings
- EMC treatment (nickel paint, shooping)
- Steel chassis for heavy loads
- Foam wedging in the cover (densities and machining according to materials)
- Integration of castors in the cover or under the tube
- Sling / lifting ring
- Installation of connector niches