The CHOC 19 "box is designed to receive modules and electronic devices whose dimensions are in accordance with DIN41494.
Equipped with rubber shock absorbers, it guarantees protection against severe shocks.
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARDS:
- Single or double opening box with one or two lids and a box in polyester resin and reinforced fiberglass (standard color white or gray)
- Closing profile in black epoxy treated aluminum alloy equipped with an O-ring ensuring IP67 protection (total protection against dust and water exposures/splashes in all directions)
- Black metallic handles on the body of the case
- Black metal spring-loaded sleepers (on the cover)
- Stackable rubber stops on the body and on the covers
- 19 "metallic aluminum internal chassis treated with OAI (Colorless Anodic Oxidation) according to DIN41494 standard suspended by 8 elastic rubber studs (positioned in the corners)
- Interior fittings on request (telescopic slides, front panels, drawers, desk ...)
- Stainless fittings
- EMC treatment (nickel paint, shooping)
- Foam wedging in the cover (densities and machining according to materials)
- Integration of castors in the cover or under the tube
- Sling / lifting ring
- Installation of connector niches